Monday, October 13, 2014

The Perfect Everyday Bag

I'm not usually picky when it comes to bags. Some days I see them as accessories and other days I really need a functional bag. This oversized tote bag has literally saved me and I can't stop wearing it. It's perfect for school because I can stuff everything in it and it's still comfortable to wear.
The bag has two shoulder straps and it comes with a longer (detachable) strap so you can wear it cross body. It also comes with a smaller pouch inside so you can keep small things together. This tote is also reversible(!!) so you basically get two bags in one! 
This is the most practical bag I own and it was so worth the money. Although it's a bit on the large side, it's so comfortable to wear so you don't feel like your bag is bothering you or overpowering an outfit. 



tote bag | Urban Outfitters 

No comments:

Post a Comment