Friday, October 17, 2014

Music-Inspired Outfits

There is no doubt in my mind that fashion is inspired by music. After VAGABONDYOUTH created a tag on Youtube dedicated to music inspired outfits, I had to take on this challenge! I like how different this tag is and I was definitely inspired. I based this around bands/singers that I love and bands/singers that I believe have amazing style. 

A$AP Rocky
  A$AP's style is beyond amazing. When I was first planning out this tag, I knew I wanted to recreate an A$AP outfit. His style is heavily inspired by his music, but there are times when he decides to wear something chic and edgy. For my outfit, I decided to recreate one of A$AP's more urban-inspired looks. 


outfit
Jacket: Urban Outfitters (bycorpus) | Jeans: Urban Outfitters (BDG) | T-Shirt: Rag&Bone | Gold Chain: Forever21 | Boots: Timberland 
Photo Courtesy of Pinterest

G-Eazy
I haven't been listening to G-Eazy long, but when I saw him live, his style definitely stuck with me. G-Eazy's style is pretty laid-back, but he adds an old school twist to it (just like his music!). I love how he wears the most simplest outfits, but then throws on a leather or varsity jacket to spice things up a bit! I decided to recreate a classic G-Eazy look with a stripped t-shirt and leather jacket. 


outfit 
T-Shirt Dress (worn as a shirt): Brandy Melville | Jeans: Urban Outfitters (BDG) | Shoes: Vans | Jacket: Zara 
Photo Courtesy of Pinterest 

Kanye West
This was a no-brainer for me. Kanye West has amazing style, so I had to recreate a look! He incorporates many basic pieces into his style, but then adds an edgy piece to his outfit… Like a basic white t-shirt with some leather pants! There were so many outfits I wanted to recreate, but I really liked this specific outfit. He's wearing basic pieces with this outfit, but he still made it look so chic and stylish. 


outfit
White Blazer: Foreign Exchange | T-shirt: Rag&Bone | Jeans: 7 For All Mankind | Boots: Gucci 
Photo Courtesy of Pinterest 

2 comments:

  1. I've always been a fan of A$ap Rocky and Kanye West's style.. Love what you did.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete