Monday, October 27, 2014

MAC Lipstick Collection

Let's flash back to the beginning of the year. I started off with 2 MAC lipsticks and before this year, it was rare for me to wear lipstick! Now, my MAC collection has reached a total of 7 lipsticks! That might not seem like a lot, but considering how I started off the year, it's a significant increase. 


I realized through my collection that I am drawn towards the neutral lip colors. Lately, I have been obsessed with Brave and Twig! I find that these colors really complement my skin tone and the finish is definitely my favorite (Satin)! 
Overall, I love MAC lipsticks. They have a large color selection and have numerous finishes so you can really experiment. I find that satin lipsticks have great color payoff and are moisturizing. I will have to reapply a lipstick throughout the day, but since satin lipsticks aren't drying, I don't have a problem with the application and feel. 


I'm pretty sure my collection won't stop growing, but for now, I'm happy with it! 

1. Bare Again (Sheen Supreme) 2. Twig (Satin) 3. Brave (Satin) 4. Velvet Teddy (Matte)
5. Rebel (Satin) 6. Styled in Sepia (Matte) 7. Viva Glam VI (Lustre)

No comments:

Post a Comment