Friday, June 6, 2014

May Favorites!


Rimmel Stay Matte Primer: I have been on the hunt for a primer that leaves my skin completely matte and keeps my makeup on all day! I am happy to say that I have finally found it! After so much experimentation with numerous primers, the Rimmel Stay Matte primer keeps my oily skin shine-free for hours. My makeup also lasts longer than it usually does.

Wet n Wild lipsticks: When it comes to lip products, I don't really like to experiment. I am happy with a simple lip balm or a fuss-free lipstick. But, these Wet n Wild lipsticks have such great color payoff and don't dry out my lips! The two colors I have been loving are 'Wine Room' and 'Mauve Outta here.'

Two Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara: I usually don't like buying expensive mascaras, and with my recent disappointment with Benefit's 'They're Real!' Mascara, I wasn't ready to try out another high end mascara. However, I decided to give this mascara a try. I am so happy I did because this product is amazing! The formula isn't wet so I can apply more than 2 coats without my lashes looking clumpy. I feel like the more coats I apply, the more my lashes are separated and fanned out and just look amazing. I highly recommend this product and I will most likely be repurchasing this!


The Balm's 'Nude'tude' eyeshadow palette: I have been lusting over an Urban Decay 'Naked' palette for what seems like the longest time, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on a palette. The Nude'tude palette satisfies that craving and has been so handy! I love how the palette incorporates both matte and shimmer eyeshadows. This allows me to create so many diverse looks! My favorites from the palette are 'Stand-offish,' 'Sultry,' and 'Seductive.'


Nike 'Roshe Run': Currently, I am really into comfort when it comes to my style. These Nikes give me just that, but the ombre effect also adds an edgy twist to a basic shoe. 


Bralettes: Since my current style is all about the comfort, bralettes have been a necessity! Instead of wearing an annoying bra, these bralettes give me the right amount of support, but with the added comfort! And, they look so cute with a sheer top or low-armhole shirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment