Monday, September 22, 2014

Week in Photos (3)









 This week has been so exciting and I couldn't of asked for a better birthday week! 

1. I started off my birthday week with a little piercing! All thanks to Get My Point in Dana Point! My boyfriend and I continued our day with a walk around Laguna Beach.
2. A little outfit of the day
White top: Brandy Melville | Skirt: H&M | Platform Loafers: Forever21 | Purse: Alexander Wang 'Rocco' 
3. Friday birthday dinner! We celebrated at Javier's in Crystal Cove. I had my favorite dish there (salmon!) and for dessert, flan! 
4. Saturday brunch with my family at the Montage in Laguna Beach. I ordered some amazing mac & cheese! And I got a little birthday surprise! Happy 19th to me!
5. ootd
White Blouse: H&M | Denim Shorts: Zara | Sandals: Tori Burch | Purse: Chanel Boy




No comments:

Post a Comment