Saturday, September 6, 2014

August Beauty Favorites!




Forever21 'Ultra Pigmented Lip Color': I've never tried out the OCC Lip Tars, but I'm sure that these lip pigments come pretty close and I would even consider them a dupe! They are so incredibly pigmented and they last all day! They dry to a semi-matte finish, but aren't drying on the lips. I picked up one of the colors and fell in love so I had to go back and buy the entire selection! The only downside is that they don't have the name printed on the bottle, only the box. But for $2.80, you can't complain!


Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Maya Mia' Palette: I'm not one to purchase a palette just because it's new and hyped up. I only own 3 palettes and I am happy with them. But, when the salesperson at Nordstrom's showed me this palette, I fell in love! It has the perfect blend of neutral matte shades and shimmery ones too. My favorites are Warm Taupe, Caramel, and Glisten!



MAC 'Whirl' lipliner and 'Velvet Teddy' lipstick: This has been my favorite lip combo of the month! I have been transitioning my makeup from summer to fall and I felt like a neutral matte lip was the way to go. The hype is real with this combo.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #15: I purchased this a little while ago, but I really fell in love with the color at the beginning of the month. It's the perfect peachy-nude color for my skin tone and the formula is divine! Although fall is approaching, I will continue to wear #15 on days where I want to look fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment