Monday, September 15, 2014

Recent Purchases: Beauty, Fashion, and Accessories


 I've been accumulating these purchases for a month now and they are all so exciting to me! 
I repurchased my Anastasia 'Clear Brow Gel' because I was running low and I can't live without this product. I also made my first purchase from Gerard Cosmetics and bought the 'BB+ Illumination'! I've tried this product out a couple of times, but I'm still not sure about how I feel about it.


I've been looking through some makeup accounts on Instagram and I recently fell in love with @jessjanemakeup! Every look she creates is flawless and she lists all the products she uses! I noticed that she used a couple of Essence lip liners that looked stunning on so I had to go pick them up! I purchased 'Satin Mauve' and 'Cute Pink' because of her and then, I couldn't resist picking up 'Wish Me a Rose'!


I've been obsessed with lipstick for the past couple of months so I had to include my most recent lipstick purchases! I picked up Mac's 'Brave' lipstick after seeing it on someone's Instagram account (of course!). This lipstick goes perfectly with Essence 'Satin Mauve' lip liner (my favorite lip combo of the moment)! In preparation for fall, I also picked up Wet n Wild lipsticks in 'Sugar Plum Fairy' and 'Cinnamon Spice'. 


I have been lusting after a fish eye lens for my Nikon for the longest time, but I recently picked up this iPhone lens from Amazon, which is a cheaper alternative. The seller includes a phone case, a wide angle lens and a macro lens, as well.


Lastly, I picked up these amazing Doc Marten 'Maelly' boots! These will most likely be my fall/winter boot for this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment