Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall & Winter Excitement


Words cannot describe how excited I am for fall and winter this year. The heat has tormented Southern California for too long! Although we don't get an extremely cold fall and winter, I am still expecting 65 degree weather, but there are also other things I'm looking forward to this season...

1. Pulling out my oversized cardigans and not dying of heat
2. Wearing my favorite black beanie and consequently, not styling my hair
3. Chai tea!
4. Watching Halloween movies and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (feat. Jim Carrey!) even though I don't celebrate either holiday...
5. Pulling out my collection of fuzzy, frilly, and decorative socks
6. New Year's
7. Vampy lipsticks
8. Cinnamon pine cones and Yankee candles
9. My crazy neighbors' Christmas light spectacle
10. Continuous family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment