Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Beauty on a Budget: Nights Out

We all like to put a little more effort into our makeup for nights out! Makeup for these nights doesn't always involve the same routine we use for everyday. We pull out that special glitter eyeliner or that crazy lipstick we have been wanting to wear out! But, makeup for nights out doesn't have to be crazy expensive! 


For the face, I like to wear a dewy face primer and a medium-to-full coverage foundation. I feel like a flawless face will give me that extra confidence boost I need for a fun night! Concealing my dark circles is a must so I choose to wear one with a creamy consistency that will blend nicely into my skin. I finish off the face with a natural blush, powder and strong eyebrows!

The Face: 


The eyes are the main attraction for this look! This baked eyeshadow from E.L.F is an amazing dark burgundy color! I like to apply it wet on my lids and run a natural brown color into my crease for a nice transition. I also run this color under my lash line and smoke it out a bit. I add dramatic wing eyeliner to my eyes and finish off with multiple coats of mascara! Since the eyes are dramatic, I opt for a pinky-nude lip color!

The Eyes:


The Lips:

No comments:

Post a Comment