Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week in Photos #1









This week has been super eventful, with finals, festivals and a well-deserved vacation to end the week! 

1. I started off my week with a nice lunch with my sisters and mom at Quattro Cafe at South Coast Plaza! I always order the Contadino salad!

2. I spent my sunday at the Hard Summer festival where I met Sophia from YouTube! It was my first time ever going to something like Hard and it was such a great experience. I want to go again!

3. A little finals ootd! 
Dress: Brandy Melville | Bag: Forever21 | Sandals: Topshop | Sunnies: Wildfox 'Clubfox'

4. Our first day in Orlando, Florida! We couldn't check into our hotel until 12pm and we arrived at 7am so we definitely had some time to kill! No surprise, we decided to go shopping.

5. A little group picture with my boyfriend and sister at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

6. A recap of our day at Animal Kingdom! I had to take some polaroids to capture my day there!

7. Churros at Disney's Magic Kingdom were so hard to find! 

8. We ended our Sunday with some amazing fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.

9. Monday calls for a trip back home! MCO to LAX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment