Friday, August 1, 2014

July Beauty Favorites!


TheBalm's 'Schwing' Liquid Eyeliner: Before I discovered this eyeliner, I wasn't a huge fan of any liquid eyeliner. Gel was the way to go! After using this product a couple of times, I fell in love! It's so easy to apply and I can make a precise wing in practically no time. I love how this eyeliner doesn't budge until I remove it with water, which is a huge plus for my oily skin! 

Maybelline 'Fit Me' Concealer: After purchasing a couple of other concealers, I had no intention of purchasing this one. But, I'm happy I did because this has become my new favorite. This concealer is creamy and light, but it still covers my under-eye circles and blemishes completely! It doesn't make my under-eyes dry looking, which is what I have the most trouble with with concealers. Overall, this is a great product!

Carmex: I have no idea what I was doing with my life before Carmex. This stuff literally saves my lips and I'm so happy I purchased this! I keep one in my makeup bag and one in my purse so that I have one within reach, wherever I go!



L'Oreal 'Magic BB Cream' in Medium: I've never really tried an BB cream and liked it. I've tried one other BB Cream when they were all the hype but I found the formula too oily for my skin, so I stayed away completely from BB creams. My view on BB creams has completely changed because of the L'Oreal Magic BB Cream! It feels really lightweight and covers most of my imperfections. It doesn't feel oily on my skin. In fact, it leaves a semi-matte finish, which I love! I would definitely recommend this for any oily-skinned girl who wants to try out a BB cream!



Maybelline 'The Nudes' Palette: I don't usually like buying palettes mainly because I don't usually like all the colors in a single palette. But, when I saw the new Nude palette from Maybelline, I knew I had to have it! It has a great mix of shimmer and matte shadows that all complement each other so nicely. I love experimenting with these shades. I have chosen four shadows out of the palette that I would consider my "favorite" but I really do love all of the shadows in the palette! For $10, I don't think you can go wrong with this palette! 



No comments:

Post a Comment