Tuesday, February 3, 2015

TheBalm 'Balmsai' Palette

I am a huge fan of TheBalm's eyeshadow palettes, so I definitely 
had to get my hands on their 'Balmsai' palette! The packaging is so detailed and amazing (as usual!) 
that I would consider this a piece of art! 


Inside the palette, you have a range of shimmer and matte eyeshadows. TheBalm states that this is an eyeshadow and brow palette, which contains 3 matte brow shades to choose from and 15 shimmer shadows.
I love how the eyeshadows are labeled In the Buff (Basics), Mavericks (Splash of Color), Curve & Angle (Brow/Shadows), and Catch a Wave (Use wet or dry) so that you almost get 4 mini palettes all compacted in a large palette. 
The palette includes an array of shimmer shadows, matte shadows, glitter shadows, basic and bold colors, and even brow colors! It's literally perfect for traveling!
The actual eyeshadows are buildable, yet pigmented and blend into each other seamlessly! 
My favorites so far are Dream Boat, Epic, Tubular, and Score.




No comments:

Post a Comment