Thursday, May 29, 2014

For a Strong Brow Game...


For the past couple of months, I have been obsessed with eyebrows and this obsession has been fueled by my new found love, Anastasia Beverly Hills. The brows frame the face, which is why I find it so crucial to take my time in perfecting my "frame."

Products Used:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 'DipBrow Pomade' in Ebony
-E.L.F Eyebrow kit in Medium
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
-Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Brow Duality' in Shell/Lace

Tools Used:
-Angled eyebrow brush
-Flat top eyeliner brush

1. I start with Anastasia's DipBrow Pomade in 'Ebony' and an angled brush to underline my brow and fill in the tail. Use small strokes to fill in the brows and work with small amounts of product. Avoid filling in the inner-most part of the brows with the pomade. This will give your brows a harsh look to them. A small amount of DipBrow goes a long way!

2. I take the powder from the E.L.F eyebrow kit in 'Medium' to soften any harsh lines and fill in the inner part of the brows. Any eyeshadow will work for this, but for beginners, the brow kit is perfect!

3. To set any stray hairs in place, I use Anastasia's Clear Brow Gel. This product really holds down any stray hairs and keeps the shape of your brows in place, all day!

4.  To finish off, I use the Anastasia Brow Duality in 'Matte Shell' and a flat top eyeliner brush to highlight under my eyebrows.

And there you go! This all takes practice, but once you have perfected it, you'll have yourself a strong eyebrow game!

No comments:

Post a Comment