Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Mini Obsession


Currently: Loving Mini Handbags
The Harsh Reality: You can't carry much 
Even harsher: She can't hold my phone (iPhone 8 Plus)

But, so what? This Gucci Dionysus has been on my wish list for what seems like an eternity and I finally took the plunge for my 22nd birthday last month!
So here she is...


My Gucci Supreme Super Mini Dionysus & all the little things she holds



* Current lipstick
* Car Keys (Not Pictured)

* Sadly, holding my phone in my hand and potentially forgetting it while shopping


7 comments:

  1. That Gucci bag is gorgeous!!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday present !
    https://bookslipsticksandtravels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gucci bag is a must...who cares about practicalities lol, its gorgeous! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was too beautiful to pass up! Thank you Lavinya!

      Delete
  4. oh my, how cute is this little gucci? its beautiful. prada just launched a mini box bag with moons and stars on it and i'm obsessed with it.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete