Friday, December 1, 2017

November Beauty Favorites

November was a month of continuous shopping; with the Sephora VIB Sale and Black Friday, I found myself purchasing a lot more than I usually would. For that reason, I was able to purchase products that had been on my wishlist for a while or simply repurchase some holy grail products!


November Beauty Favorites

* Glossier Stretch Concealer
Because I have been reducing  the amount of heavy foundation I wear on a daily basis, it made sense to also try out a concealer with the same minimal coverage. Glossier's Stretch Concealer is a very thin, emollient, and hydrating concealer. It is very easy to apply (I use my fingers!) and provides enough coverage to conceal, but it still allows some imperfections peak through. Because it is so dewy and emollient, it does crease under my eyes slightly, but I don't really seem to mind. I have fallen in love with how easy it is to apply! I highly recommend for anyone looking for a concealer with a natural finish!

* Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 
This foundation has been my holy grail since I purchased it over the summer. This is my second bottle and I'm so happy I have this back in my collection! The coverage is so flawless, but it doesn't feel too heavy. It also has a very natural finish!

* Beauty Oils 
 Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Rose Hip Oil 

I have always had (and probably always will have) oily skin. But a few days with an overly drying cleanser completely changed that! It could also be the change in weather, but I started feeling overly dry around my chin and cheeks. It really is an uncomfortable feeling and I have been unable to deal with this but beauty oils have really helped soothe the dry, tight feeling! I like to mix a few drops into my moisturizer (day and night!) for extra hydration. The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Rose Hip oil have really been life changing!

* Glossier Cloud Paints 
One of the newest additions to my makeup routine has been the Glossier Cloud Paints. These are the easiest cream/gel blushes I have ever used. They do not leave any streaks on my face and are super easy to blend. The color is very pigmented (a little goes a long way!) but it still looks very natural. My favorites are Dusk and Beam! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment