Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Season of Glitter

For all those parties and family get togethers, a little glitter can really set you apart. Not only is it acceptable to wear for this time of the year, it's also really fun to play around with!
There are so many shimmery, sparkly, and iridescent products out on the market that you can experiment with before your event!


For the conservative sparkle, 

I absolutely love these liners because of how easy they are to apply! The small liner brush allows you to apply the glitter precisely. I love applying this as a small accent to a winged liner or in the inner corner of my eyes. 

For the iridescent lover,

When applied wet, these shadows give off the prettiest iridescent color with super high pigmentation and sparkle! 

For the show stopping sparkle, 

If you want to apply pure glitter on your eyes, I highly recommend these loose glitters. They are affordable and come in a large selection of colors. I have applied these on the inner corner of the eyes and even all over the lid for a cut crease shadow look! 

For those who prefer sparkle on their face, 

Some of us might not feel comfortable enough applying glitter on our eyes, but maybe sparkle on our cheekbones could be manageable? Or maybe some occasions don't call for glitter, but you want to still do something a little extra? A sparkly cheekbone highlight is my favorite when I want to set my everyday makeup look apart for a special occasion. The Nicole Guerrero Glow Kit is amazingly sparkly and will definitely set you apart!


2 comments:

  1. I´ve been loving glitter lately as well... Unluckily I dont go out on NYE so I can´t wear all the glittery eyeshadows I got hahah
    Merry Christmas love!xx

    Andrea//

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing glittery makeup, specially in the eyes! Loved this post
    xx www.isabellazogheib.com

    ReplyDelete