Saturday, November 1, 2014

Three Outfits feat. Hats

If I ever have an excuse to wear a hat, I will take it! Hats literally give me life, especially in the autumn and winter seasons. If you're having a bad hair day, throw on a hat! If you feel like your outfit is looking boring, throw on a hat! If you want to look a little more Coven, throw a witchy hat on! 

Look no. 1
The Wide-Brimmed Hat


Out of my entire collection, this hat is my favorite! It's the perfect shape and style for me. It has a wide brim, but it's not stiff. It flops a little when you wear it so it can be extremely casual. I feel like this hat takes my outfit to the next level. It adds a sort of edge to a plain outfit. 

look no. 1 
Hat: Forever21 | Tank: Topshop | Jeans: Frame | Boots: Nordstroms (Seychelles) | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Kaitlyn 



Look no. 2
The Beret



To me, a beret is a statement piece on its own. I like to pair mine with a simple outfit.

look no. 2
Beret: American Apparel | Leotard: American Apparel | Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Cardigan: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Foreign Exchange | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Kaitlyn | Necklace: Tiffany & Co.

Look no. 3
The Beanie



A black beanie is essential to my wardrobe. I literally wore this beanie to death last fall and winter.

look no. 3
Beanie: Unknown brand | Sweater: Brandy Melville | Bralette: Brandy Melville | Plaid Skirt: H&M | Tights: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Doc Martens | Sunglasses: Kaitlyn | Bag: Louis Vuitton 

No comments:

Post a Comment